The project management is based on a strong commitment from all project partners and the recognition that each partner is depending on the others for the final success of the project. Already during the development and writing of this project proposal the partners have shown their ability to cooperate in an efficient and professional manner. The partners have agreed on a project management structure to facilitate the fulfilment of the project goals and to enable professional cooperation between the individual project partners
The project management structure and procedures are designed to meet the following objectives:
- Facilitating efficient communication with the European Commission and between the 12 project partners
- Ensuring that the Coordinator has an effective overview and control of the project at all times
- Delivery of the project on time and budget
- Excellent technical quality of the RTD and dissemination and innovation management of the project results achieved by the participants
- Enabling and supporting a successful exploitation of the project results in close cooperation with the projects industry partners and other interested stake holders
- Early detection and prevention of all possible risks and conflict resolution.
- Ensuring cohesion among all partners, given our wide geographical spread across 6 European countries and Israel and Canada.